Dibenzoyl-L-tartaric acid (anhydrous)
1. Abbreviation: L-(-)-DBTA Product name: Dibenzoyl-L-tartaric acid
2. CAS NO: 2743-38-6
3. Molecular Formula: C18H14O8
4. Molecular Weight: 358.33
5. Structural formula:
6. Properties: This product is white crystalline powder, odorless, slightly bitter taste. Slightly soluble in water, PH value 3-4, acidic, soluble in organic solvents such as ethanol and acetone. Easy to absorb water in the air.
7. Uses: Widely used for chiral resolution of amines.
8. Product quality standards: